I'm currently listening to the replay of a radio show (Behind The Mirror on RTR FM, in case you were wondering) from last Wednesday. I didn't pay any attention to the time when I started it and I've paused it along the way to make tea and watch some amusing videos (more on that tomorrow). Anyway, one of the hosts just announced, "It's exactly a quarter to one," and out of instinct I glanced down at the clock.
12.45am on the dot.
Man, I love coincidences. That's almost as cool as the time my ipod shut off halfway through a Kanye West song a couple of days after he cut Taylor Swift off at the VMAs. Perhaps even cooler.
Musings on those things that are never simply black or white: language, politics, religion, psychology, human nature, and life itself.
Pages
Blog Archive
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nikki
-
23 year old student of linguistics, political science and international relations at UWA. Atheist. Psych grad. Devil's advocate.
Lover of language and languages, politics, psychology, anthropology, reason, tennis, dogs, foreign films, classical music, champagne, and procrastination.
Hater of religion, economics, cats, and RWNJs.
Labels
- 30 day challenge (31)
- angry (1)
- anxiety (1)
- atheism (1)
- australia (1)
- beliefs (1)
- blogging (1)
- Christmas (1)
- coincidence (3)
- Commonwealth Games (1)
- conspiracies (1)
- dreams (2)
- English (1)
- evil (1)
- evolution (1)
- exams (1)
- family (1)
- friends (1)
- Glenn Beck (1)
- goals (3)
- holiday (1)
- Jack (1)
- Kevin Rudd (1)
- language (1)
- memories (2)
- Murdoch (1)
- music (3)
- people (1)
- philosophy (1)
- plans (1)
- politics (4)
- procrastination (1)
- progressivism (1)
- psychism (1)
- quiz (1)
- religion (2)
- rtrfm (1)
- spies (1)
- Sydney (1)
- twitter (2)
- university (5)
- UWA (3)
- values (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment