While I was searching through my photos, I came across this one and just had to use it:
 |
| Chad, Me, Shannon, David |
This was from our high school performance of the The Grinch. Except in our case, it was "The Grynch With a 'Y' Who Stole Christmas in July". Yup, very lame. I'd like to say that the experience was a lot of fun, but it was actually a nightmare. Nobody ever had any enthusiasm, it was impossible to get anyone to do what they were supposed to, and people always found things to complain about. I think we were all glad to finally have it over with in the end. At least the costumes were delightfully camp, I suppose. And being out on stage in front of everyone is always a great experience ... even when you're dressed in colours that should never be seen together and dancing around like a fool. I kind of miss that.
Oh, and no, I'm not that much shorter than everyone else - I'm just the only one not wearing shoes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment