Thursday, October 28, 2010 | By: Nikki

You're an idiot

I like to think that I'm pretty tolerant of other people's beliefs. I may not accept them and I may not even respect them, but hey, think whatever you like. However, there are some things that I take real issue with and I have to get this off my chest:

If you believe in a secret communist new world order, you're an idiot.
If you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, you're an idiot.
If you believe that Obama is a Muslim, you're an idiot.
If you believe that Obama was not born in America, you're an idiot.
If you believe that Obama is a communist, you're an idiot.
If you believe that vaccinations are a government conspiracy to infect children, you're an idiot.
If you believe in chemtrails, you're an idiot.
If you believe that humans and dinosaurs coexisted, you're an idiot.
If you believe that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, you're an idiot.
If you believe that Al Qaeda was created by the government as an excuse for war, you're an idiot.
If you believe that Jews are controlling the world, you're an idiot.
If you believe that global warming (or climate change in general) is a lie, you're an idiot.
If you believe that liberals hate their country, you're an idiot.
If you believe that racism underlies conservatism, you're an idiot.
If you believe that the starving and homless had an equal opportunity to succeed and are only there because they were lazy or made bad decisions, and are thus undeserving of any assistance, you're an idiot.
If you believe in hidden backwards messages, you're an idiot.
AND
If you believe in anything without question, without evidence, and without applying any critical thought .... yep, you guessed it, you're an idiot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment