Saturday, October 9, 2010 | By: Nikki

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends

I haven't taken any sort of group photo in ages, so I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane for this one:


I suppose the writing in the corner already gives this away, but it's from our high school graduation ceremony. We TEE kids were a pretty cohesive bunch: we had our own little groups but we were all friends and, surprisingly, the biggest partiers of the lot. It's actually a strange feeling looking back at this now. It seems like it's been forever and a day since this - a whole other chapter of my life, long ago closed - but at the same time, I can't believe it's already been 5 years. Amazing, really.

Those were good times, but the times we've had since have been even better...

0 comments:

Post a Comment