Friday, October 22, 2010 | By: Nikki

Day 16: Another picture of yourself



This photo always manages to make me laugh. It was taken back in our year 12 drama class while we were rehearsing for a performance, which turned out to be terrible. It was set in a psychiatric institution and my character was having flashbacks to a war where her parents and siblings were taken away, while the rest of the characters had their own crazy delusions. I can't even remember much of the plot, but a friend and I originally wrote a lot of it, only to have it changed significantly by our teacher and others. The whole thing was very symbolic and the above photo comes from a scene where everyone was wrapping me up in some cloth. I just popped a friend's pair of aviators on, got someone to take a photo, and it ended up looking even funnier than I'd imagined. And yep, that was a pretty typical day in drama.

1 comments:

Shannon Moore said...

Hahaha I still laugh when I see this photo!

Drama was good times. I think we only did actual drama a total 5% of the time. The rest was just playing murder in the dark and dacking people xD

Post a Comment