What makes me different from everyone else? I don't know, I'm a pretty average person. But I suppose there are a couple of things that aren't so common:
I can mirror write
I'm double-jointed in my shoulders
I'm useless at dealing with people's emotions
I've been single my entire life
I have a crazy fear of skeletons
Err, I'm sure there's plenty more I could think of, but I've run out of time. Maybe I'll come back and edit this later.
Musings on those things that are never simply black or white: language, politics, religion, psychology, human nature, and life itself.
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(47)
-
▼
October
(29)
- Day 25: What I would find in your bag
- Day 24: A letter to your parents
- Day 23: Something you crave a lot
- Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else
- You're an idiot
- Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy
- Day 20: Someone you see yourself marrying or being...
- Day 19: Nicknames you have and why you have them
- Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Day 17: Someone you would want to switch lives wit...
- Day 16: Another picture of yourself
- Day 15: Put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs th...
- Day 14: A picture of you and your family
- How progressive are you?
- Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
- Day 12: How you found out about blogging and why y...
- Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends
- Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sa...
- Day 9: Something you're proud of in the past few days
- Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why
- Day 7: A picture of someone/something that has the...
- Day 6: Favourite super hero and why
- Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to
- Day 4: A habit that you wish you didn’t have
- Day 3: A picture of you and your friends
- Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name
- Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting ...
- 30 Day Challenge
- Donald Duck Meets Glenn Beck
-
▼
October
(29)
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nikki
-
23 year old student of linguistics, political science and international relations at UWA. Atheist. Psych grad. Devil's advocate.
Lover of language and languages, politics, psychology, anthropology, reason, tennis, dogs, foreign films, classical music, champagne, and procrastination.
Hater of religion, economics, cats, and RWNJs.
Labels
- 30 day challenge (31)
- angry (1)
- anxiety (1)
- atheism (1)
- australia (1)
- beliefs (1)
- blogging (1)
- Christmas (1)
- coincidence (3)
- Commonwealth Games (1)
- conspiracies (1)
- dreams (2)
- English (1)
- evil (1)
- evolution (1)
- exams (1)
- family (1)
- friends (1)
- Glenn Beck (1)
- goals (3)
- holiday (1)
- Jack (1)
- Kevin Rudd (1)
- language (1)
- memories (2)
- Murdoch (1)
- music (3)
- people (1)
- philosophy (1)
- plans (1)
- politics (4)
- procrastination (1)
- progressivism (1)
- psychism (1)
- quiz (1)
- religion (2)
- rtrfm (1)
- spies (1)
- Sydney (1)
- twitter (2)
- university (5)
- UWA (3)
- values (1)
3 comments:
I didn't know you were double-jointed at your elbows. I must see this!
Shoulders :) And remember how I could hold something in both hands out the front and then bring both arms right back behind me? That.
Elbows, shoulders. Same thing.
And yeah, I remember. That was weird xD
Post a Comment