Sunday, October 31, 2010 | By: Nikki

Day 25: What I would find in your bag

I must confess I've been looking forward to this one. My bag is a minefield and I'm very curious to see what strange, forgotten things I'll find in there. Also, it forces me to actually clean it out. Here we go:

  • Drink bottle
  • Hair brush (which means I 've been rocking the bed hair look since Thursday afternoon)
  • Deoderant - spray and roll-on
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Uni notebooks (need those for exam study tonight)
  • Book on aphasias (must remember to take that back to the library)
  • Deck of cards
  • Brown Brotha: a cork from a bottle of Zibibbo with a midori bottle top for a hat and a face/suit drawn on
  • Pressed powder and a large brush
  • Small pack of bandaids
  • Feminine hygiene products
  • Purple and blue eyeshadows
  • Paracetamol
  • Ginkgo Forte (before you berate me for using herbal crap, they give me an awesome high)
  • Lip gloss and lib balm
  • Chewing gum
  • A whole bunch of old receipts, wrappers, tissues, shopping lists, parking tickets, notes etc. (all dumped in the bin now)
  • Mini ruler
  • Assortment of pens, including bright pink and purple one that all of my tutors should now recognise as mine
  • iPod
  • A die (I have no idea either)
Ok, that was significantly less interesting than I thought it would be. But at least I'm fairly prepared for illness, injury, boredom, or a makeup crisis. That's the main thing!

2 comments:

Shannon Moore said...

Nice to see Brown Brotha ready to be taken to any interesting event! Can't wait to see why hijinks he gets up to at the Hopman Cup! :D

Nikki said...

He's fading though! And the pen is kind of smeared.

I'll have to try drawing over his features again, or else we'll need to make Brown Brotha II instead :(

Post a Comment